Monday, March 28, 2016

This week

Image result for hockey stick toeSo what I have been doing since the last blog is keep doing work on the next step to finishing the project. unlike some people in my class how just don't have what it takes to finish to lazy i guess. But enough about them so I have started to add the toe of the stick which isn't hard. Which is this part right here. It the part you use when you have to carry the puck up or take a shot.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

What Have I been Doing

I have been doing is research on the adjustable mechanism and and also I have been trying to make it easier to slide in and out of the stick easier to move in and out of. So that Is what i have been working on ir it has been hard to find the thing that we need but we think that we have found it.

Monday, March 7, 2016

Taking a break over break

So i will be out of town while over spring break so i will not be able to work over break because of my surprise trip but to be brutally honest we still can't find the part we need yet so we are still in need of the part. And we still need to drill the holes for the mechanism.